Mold is a microscopic life form that can cause enormous damage if permitted to thrive unchecked in any environment. Gone untreated, or unnoticed, mold will gradually deteriorate building materials and can make the air in your home unsafe to breath. Colonies can develop in any area that offers ideal conditions, which include warmth and moisture. In addition, studies have shown that some mold may be quite harmful. So don’t just “hide it” with common bleach, let our Team get rid of it.. for good.
Our team of IICRC professionals have the training and experience to typically identify dangerous molds during inspections. Our process is very thorough and you can rest assured ACC Restoration will identify any potential hazards in the affected area of your home or business.
Our expert technicians can assess the severity of mold growth and provide effective solutions that will take care of the “growing” problem. Our team will eliminate fungi growth, mold, mildew, bacteria & odors. And if you think you may have mold, let us assess the areas of concern. The worst thing anyone can do is wait until mold has had a chance to gain a foothold and started its path of damage.
After removing mold, we conduct a thorough check to guarantee no toxins are remaining. It is very important the air you breathe is clean and safe. Plus, we use targeted applications of fungicide and deodorant to remove any mold and to prevent any from growing back.